February 19, 2008

Are you a criminal?

Welcome to the blog spot. The dark SPOT!!!
I'm doing pretty good as far as geniuses go and since I have a lot that comes to mind; I will, from time to time update this blog with sporadic thoughts, on whats hot and whats not. The hood loves to listen to Jeezy and Weezy and oh yeh Intreezy. Alright...Alright! this first blog is to just say PEACE! And give you a heads up, spread the word (when I get dusted, I like to spread the blood like mustard). Hit me with any comments that you might have to what I post or preach. My background in a nutshell. Bulgarian born; North American raised//Toronto is the city where I get my pay.

DOING SOMETHING IS FINE DOING NOTHING IS CRIMINAL

- from a source of a sources' source...are you a criminal?

Winner - for the motivational speech of the year award.
"Well I'm not a leach - so I wouldn't know. Would I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment